Sunday, November 6, 2016

Cold-Case Christianity for Kids: A Book Review by Grace, Aged 10

I loved Cold-Case Christianity for Kids. It is a helpful and enjoyable book that teaches you many facts about Jesus of Nazareth, while showing you how to be a detective. This book helps prove that Jesus is not a lie.

My favorite thing about this book is that you are included in the story! It is written as if you are learning about Jesus in a detective training academy. You get to learn a different detective skill in each chapter, like the "chain of custody," which shows how the disciples passed the message of Jesus down through history. This means that I can trust the bible.

I think it's cool that this book was written by a real detective! It is very well thought out and it is an important resource for kids my age to help us know that Jesus is real.


No comments: